2.2. All competitions are skill-based competitions and an entry fee is payable each time you enter via our online entry method, or for free via the postal entry method outlined in clause 3.10 below.
2.3. To be in with a chance of winning, everyone who enters the competition (an “Entrant”) will be required to correctly answer a question or solve a problem set by the Promoter (the “Competition Question”).
3.2. If it is absolutely necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to change the Opening and Closing Dates. If the Promoter does change the Opening Date and/or the Closing Date of a competition, the new details will be displayed on the Website.
3.3. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than the specified time on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the specified time on the Closing Date may be disqualified without a refund.
3.10. You may enter the competition for free by complying with the following conditions:
(a) send your entry on an unenclosed postcard by first class post to the Promoter at the following address
(b) include with your entry the following information:
(i) your full name;
(ii) your address;
(iii) a contact telephone number and email address; and
(iv) your chosen competition, and your answer to the Competition Question.
(c) incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified;
(e) by entering the competition, you are confirming that you are eligible to enter and accept these terms and conditions;
(f) your entry must be received by the Promoter prior to the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the random draw;
(g) the Promoter will not acknowledge receipt of your entry nor confirm if your answer to the Competition Question is correct;
(h) if the number of paid entries reaches any cap or limit before your free entry is received, you will not be entered into the random draw.
- Entrants must have created an account on the Website for the free entry to be processed. All details on the postcard must correspond to the details on the account to receive the order confirmation and ticket number. Postal entries received without a registered account cannot be processed. Entrants must add an address to the related account for entries to be processed.
Personal information you disclose to us
- To facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To post testimonials. We may post testimonials from our Trust Pilot page.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our
Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the
Website , which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our Website over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this notice, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We have contracts in place with our data processors, which are designed to help safeguard your personal information. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will also not share your personal information with any organization apart from us. They also commit to protect the data they hold on our behalf and to retain it for the period we instruct. Payment Processors Order Fulfillment Service Provider
Contact us using the contact information provided.